1. DOWNLOAD THE FREE „LIGHTROOM“
APP IN YOUR APP STORE.
You can find Lightroom for Android here
for iOs here.
2. SIGN UP TO CREATE AN ADOBE ACCOUNT.
It’s super fast and absolutely free.
3. DOWNLOAD THE PRESETS.
Please make sure you have already installed Adobe Lightroom mobile app before you open any of the files
After your order you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your downloads. The subject of the email is “Your order is ready for download”. Make sure to check your spam folder if you can not find it in your inbox.
Open the email. Click on the link “Here are your downloads”.
4. UNPACK THE ZIP FILE
On Android: Select the zip file out of the downloads file and extract by clicking "Extract all" in the menu.
On iPhones: Find the Izip in your App Store and install it. Open the app and click on files. SELECT the download zip file then click on extract
5. Open the Lightroom CC App and
CREATE an ALBUM to keep things organized
6. Name your Album
7. Click the + and add FILES
8. Once Files are uploaded click on individual files and click the ....
9. Create a Preset from the file. Do this for all uploaded files
10. When you edit a photo
scroll right on the bottom tool bar to presets